This paper summarises SuperLife's latest thoughts on the appropriate investment strategies in the current investment market environment.
Investment market environment
This paper summarises the investment environment over the latest quarter, historical data and the outlook of various statistics for the immediate future. Published by MCA NZ Limited.
This paper shows recent trends in the NZ exchange rate.
- May 2013:What a difference a quarter makes!
- April 2013: Property - where to now?
- February 2013: The significance of cash flows on returns
- September 2012: Recent bonds and cash returns
- August 2012: Global shares
- July 2012: Current market interest rates
- June 2012: The impact of currency
- May 2012: Buying shares should be for the long term
- April 2012: The importance of focusing returns in the hand
- March 2012: The importance of reducing risk as you get nearer to retirement
- February 2012: Gross returns can be misleading
- January 2012: Bond and share returns
- October 2011: The recent share market experience
- August 2011: Why do I invest in shares?
- March 2011: Current investment strategy considerations